Each lesson includes the following Masters, which you can print out as needed:
- A fact sheet which gives information about the subject to be drawn and a recommended book that can be purchased to go with the lesson.
- 2 warm up sheets, one with and one without tracers, to practice the letter in a handwriting grid and a simple black lined drawing of the object for practicing the main subject of the lesson in a blank square.
- A full color photo, or drawing, of the subject, for the teacher to use as a sample.
A dimmed copy of the subject, with a superimposed black lined drawing on top, for the teacher to use as a guide to teach the step by step drawing with students.
- Several resource photos of the subject for inspiration and variety of results.
- An extra word and letter practice sheet, with 5 subjects that start with the sound.
- A sentence formation exercise that encourages “silly” sentences using many words that start with the sound of the letter.